ou can execute the payment through the main credit cards and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro, JCB) The debit to your card is accomplished with prior verification of your card's data once the order is shipped.
Choosing such a payment method allows us to speed up the clearing process of your order. You can manage your payments safely, whenever, wherever, with just a few clicks. The data required in the "Invoicing address" (Indirizzo di fatturazione) section must match the address linked to the credit card you used to finalize the purchase.
PayPal is a simple and secure payment system that - using its Express version - allows you to move forward with the checkout without entering Premiata's website. It is possible to finalize the payment in a few simple steps without re-entering your financial data already stored on PayPal. PayPal gives you the possibility to execute payments via all the credit cards without having an account, clicking on the link "Don't have a PayPal account?" with no obligation to register and no extra fee. When you place the order, PayPal immediately debits the purchase amount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why did the system refuse my credit card?
Your card may be refused according to one of the following reasons:
- - The details requested to process the payment do not match your credit card's data.
- - You haven't enabled your security code. Several credit cards require you to get an extra security code you have to enter to confirm your payment to prevent online fraud. Your bank supplies the code.
- - Your card had expired. Check that your credit card has not passed its expiry date.
- - You could have already reached the upper limit allowed for online purchases. Verify the status with your bank of reference.
- - Verify your fund availability. If you use a prepaid card, it could be necessary to top up it or provide authorization for payments.
- - Check again if the requested data you provided is correct. Enter a valid card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
If you cannot finalize your purchase after such verification, please get in touch with your bank to solve the problem.
Can I get an invoice addressed to my company?
Yes. Pick the option "company" among the personal data and enter the required tax details.
Can I file a claim for the tax-free service?
No. It is impossible since the Tax-Free option can be applied only on the products purchased at the shop and directly delivered to the buyer. The custom duties are required only for shipments addressed to countries not belonging to the European Union. If you purchased within the EU, no customs duty would be applied to your order. The custom duties will be calculated following the transit laws and regulations in force in the country where the goods are moving. Usually, the customs duties are debited to the shipment recipient before the delivery.
Is purchasing on your website with a credit card secure?